Friday, August 20, 2010

Phun in Phoenix

Tom and I went with Mick and her friend Aundria to Phoenix to play in the sun for a few days. Lots of time at the gorgeous pool, an Arizona Cardinals football game (in a freezing stadium), shopping at a fantastic mall with stores I can't even afford to LOOK at, and tons and tons and tons of food.
These are Tom's kids Jeff, David and Chalese. It was fun hanging with them for a while over the weekend.
Life of luxury at the Gainey Ranch resort in Scottsdale. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Mick and Aundria spent HOURS in the pool and ordering Mai Tais.

Grandpa Tom and Byron.

All I need are some slaves fanning me and feeding me grapes. Ahhhhhhh. That's the life.

The Haraldsen clan at a delicious Mexican restaurant. I ate so much my stomach blew a gasket. Although it was a LOOOOOOOOOOONG drive home, it was still a lot of fun to be in Arizona.

2 comments:

Jason and Laura said...

I want to go to Phoenix!!

Take ME next time!!

the penguinman said...

I want to live in Phoenix, or somewhere nice and warm more than just three months a year!